I want to welcome you to my very first blog post! I put this outfit together from a few different stores. This outfit was perfect for a casual, comfortable night out to the Mohegan Sun in Poconos, PA
- 7 For All Mankind Jeggings originally $215
- I purchased them for $80 at Jersey Shore Premium Outlets.
- Lucca shirt priced at $54
- I purchased for $30 at Saks Fifth Avenue OFF Fifth
- Franco Sarto booties were originally $140
- I purchased them for $50 at Saks Fifth Avenue OFF Fifth
I can’t find a reason to pay full retail value for any part of this outfit, when it can be purchased at a discounted price! There are ways to get the things that we want, rather than blowing all of our paycheck on one item. This is a larger part of the reason I started this blog, not only to share my growing wardrobe, but to help others find ways to expand their’s in an affordable way!
Here, I will share some of my fab finds, tips and designer deals.
Until next time!